Silicone oils are used in a wide range of applications. It is not only used as a special material for aviation, cutting-edge technology, and military technology departments but also used in various sectors of the national economy. Its application range has been expanded to construction, electrical and electronic, textile, automotive, machinery, leather and paper, chemical light industry, metal and paint, medical care, etc. XJY has good quality silicone oil for sale
Advantages of silicone oil
(1) Its viscosity-temperature performance is the best among liquid lubricants, and the viscosity change is small in a wide temperature range. Its freezing point is generally less than -50 ° C, and some as high as -70 ° C, it can be stored for a long time at low temperatures. The appearance and viscosity of the oil are unchanged. It is a base oil that combines high temperature, low temperature, and wide temperature range.
(2) Excellent thermal oxidation stability, for example, its thermal decomposition temperature >300 ° C, its evaporation loss is small (150 ° C, 30 days, evaporation loss is only 2%), its viscosity and acid value change little in the oxidation test (200 ° C, 72 h).
(3) It has excellent electrical insulation, its volume resistance and the like does not change in the range of normal temperature ~ 130 ° C (but the oil cannot contain water).
(4) It is a non-toxic, low foaming, anti-foaming oil that can be used as a defoamer.
(5) Excellent shear stability with the function of absorbing vibration, preventing vibration propagation, it can be used as damping fluid.
Ten years ago, the production of silicone oil China
was relatively low, and did not enter the high-end market. The market was mainly controlled by European and American countries. After years of efforts by the Chinese people, the current market for hard foam silicone oil is mainly dominated by domestic companies, and has moved from the low end to the high end. Like XJY silicones
, it produces thousands of tons of silicone oil for export every year, mainly to Europe, America and Asia Pacific markets.
The main applications of silicone oil and its derivatives are: release agent, shock absorption oil, dielectric oil, hydraulic oil, heat transfer oil, diffusion pump oil, defoamer, lubricant, a hydrophobic agent, paint additive, polishing agent, cosmetics. And daily necessities additives, surfactants, granules and fiber treatment agents, silicone grease, flocculants.
The above is part of silicone oil uses