Q1. What is the principle of 801 (Polymethylsilsesquioxane) used for a light diffusing agent?
A1. Light diffusion principle: When light passes through the interface of two different refractive index materials, it will be deflected to generate diffusivity, which can achieve a certain light transmittance to cover the lamp beads and have high light transmittance. Organic silicone diffusing agent has the refractive error with plastics for light diffusion agent use.
Q2: What is the main applications for XJY-801 product? Which kinds of plastics can be used for?
A2. 1. Plastic: PC (polycarbonate), PS (polystyrene), PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate), PVC (polyvinyl chloride)
Q3. Are there has any different usages of 801 (Polymethylsilsesquioxane) based on the various particle size?
A3. The principle of light diffusing agents is based on the difference in refraction to refract, reflect, and scatter to make the light soft and not dazzling. In the use of diffusing agents with the same dosage of different particle sizes , the larger the particle size, the higher the transmittance, the lower the haze and vice versa; Generally, 1.6 μm and 2.0 μm are commonly used in the lighting diffusion industry , and 1.3 μm, 1.0 μm, and 1.6 μm in the TV diffusion industry.
Q4: Why XJY-8206 product can be used as reinforcing material? What is the benefits compared with silica used as reinforce material?
A4: XJY-8206 VMQ resin can form a cross-linked network structure with certain strength through Si-H reaction with hydrogen silicone fluid by catalyst.
XJY-8206 won't influence the transparency of silicone gel and with good flow properties.
Q5. What other raw materials do customers using in there formula expect 8206 (VMQ silicone resin)?
A5. Industry applications :
1. LED encapsulation industry, COB glue, integrated glue, corn lamp glue, filament glue, etc.
2. Surface treatment agent: highly transparent silica gel products.
3. Silicone pressure-sensitive adhesive.
In addition to using 8206, our customers also use vinyl silicone oil, hydrogen-containing silicone oil, inhibitors, Pt catalysts, and customers of pressure sensitive adhesives also use toluene solvent or ethyl acetate solvent.
Q6: What kinds of applications and functions can MQ resin can be used for?
1.High temperature resistant coatings for insulation, bonding and sealing of H-class electrical machinery;
2.Silicone pressure-sensitive adhesive and various silicone binders;
3.Lipstick, lip gloss, BB cream for personal care;
4.Release agent for various materials;
5.Used as reinforce agent in silicone rubber with transparent and high mechanical strength characteristics;
1. High temperature coatings: hydroxyl groups in resins react with other components in the coating, and silicone resin structure improves the temperature resistance of the coating.
2. Release agent and cosmetics: Reinforcement by silicone improve the strength of the film.
3. Silicone gel reinforcement: The hydroxyl groups in the resin react with the hydroxyl groups of 107 rubber to form a cross-linked network structure with certain strength with the function of catalyst.
Q7. What is the raw material of MQ silicone resin? Process and difference?
A7. The main raw materials for mq silicone resins are ethyl TEOS(tetraethoxysilane) or sodium silicate.
- TEOS (tetraethoxysilane) process: The production process is simple and stable with a spherical structure of MQ resin;
- Water glass process: The water glass method is complicated with fierce reaction, and difficult to control with a cage structure for good reinforcement and toughness performance.