Hydrogen-containing silicone oil properties Introduction The hydrogen-containing silicone oil can be crosslinked at a suitable temperature under the action of a metal catalyst to form a water-repellent film on the surface of various substrates. It is widely used as a waterproofing agent for fabrics, fire extinguishing agents (dry powder), paper, metal, leather, wood, glass, cement, ceramics, marble, anti-adhesives or corrosion inhibitors.
Hydrogen-containing silicone oil has excellent hydrophobicity and is suitable for many occasions such as glass, metal, fiber and powder surface treatment.
The hydrogen-containing silicone oil is crosslinked by a metal salt catalyst to form a waterproof film on the surface of various materials. Hydrogen-containing silicone oil can be used as a waterproofing agent for various materials such as fabric, glass, ceramic, paper, leather, metal, cement, marble, etc., especially for waterproofing fabrics. The methyl hydrogenated silicone oil emulsion is shared with the methylhydroxy silicone oil emulsion, which is waterproof and can maintain the breathability of the fabric and can improve the tear strength, friction strength and antifouling property of the fabric, and improve the hand feeling and the stitching performance of the fabric. In addition, it is used as a release agent and a crosslinking agent for paper.
1. Solid silicone rubber-hydrogenated silicone oil is used as a bridging agent, anti-yellowing agent and coupling agent in high temperature mixed silicone rubber (HTV).
2. Hydrogen-containing silicone oil is used as a cross-linking agent for liquid silicone rubber, forming Si-C bond under pt catalysis.
3. Hydrogen-containing silicone oil is used as a waterproofing agent (water repellent, water repellent) in waterproof clothing and waterproof gypsum board. Under the action of metal salt catalyst, it can be crosslinked to form a film at low temperature, and a waterproof film is formed on the surface.
4. Hydrogen-containing silicone oil acts as an insulating layer in the surface treatment of MgO (electrical grade MgO).
5. Hydrogen-containing silicone oil is used as softener, water repellent, hand feel improver, sewing line lubrication, chemical fiber spinneret lubrication and garment lining aid in textile and garment industries.